Dr. Shyam Khanwani, MD is a oncology specialist in Fayetteville, GA. Dr. Khanwani completed a residency at Elmhurst Hospital Center Mt Sinai. He currently practices at Georgia Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khanwani is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Georgia Cancer Specialists
Georgia Cancer Specialists132 Old Norton Rd Ste 200, Fayetteville, GA 30215 (678) 817-1117
- Elmhurst Hospital Center Mt Sinai, Residency Hospital
- Mt Sinai School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Md Med Sys, Residency Hospital
- Liaquat Medical College, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khanwani?
Dr. Khanwani and his staff are the absolute best! He is caring and takes the time to make me and my family feel more comfortable with the whole process. His RN Donna is the ABSOLUTE BEST! Amy, Erica, and the rest of the nurses are AMAZING. When I was hospitalized for an infection Dr. Khanwani was there everyday ensuring that the hospital doctors were doing things correctly. Often overriding their decisions about treatment to ensure I was well taken care of. I am in remission, however not in the total clear. I feel as though his team has given me the best possible care, and I am very happy about my choice in doctor.
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital