Dr. Osman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shukri Osman, MD is a nephrology specialist in Tualatin, OR. Dr. Osman completed a residency at Legacy Emanuel/ Good Samaritan Hospitals. She currently practices at Northwest Renal Clinic and is affiliated with Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Osman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Oregon Health and Sciences University, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Legacy Emanuel/ Good Samaritan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Legacy Portland Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Oregon Health And Science University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Renal Clinic
Northwest Renal Clinic8050 Sw Warm Springs St Ste 150, Tualatin, OR 97062 Existing Patients: (503) 692-7971
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Osman?
I find Dr. Osman to be very personable. She calls you back to her office. She explains your lab work and what she is looking at for your health. She gives recommendation as to what she would like to see you improve upon or stay stead,or change. She is a good listener. I see her as a preventive to make sure I don't get renal damage from my pre diabetes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shukri Osman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Osman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Osman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Osman frequently treats Proteinuria, Hyperkalemia, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Osman's office is located at 8050 Sw Warm Springs St Ste 150, Tualatin, OR 97062. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center