Dr. Shripal Bhavsar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bhavsar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shripal Bhavsar, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Norman, OK. Dr. Bhavsar completed a residency at State University of New York. He currently practices at Norman Regional Oncology and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bhavsar is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago, Internship Hospital — 2009
- UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Liautaud Graduate School Of Business-Mba, Other Education — 2008
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhavsar?
Dr Bhavsar is an excellent dr. When my husband and I first met with him after I was diagnosed with breast cancer we were so nervous and he spent 2hours with us going over everything in detail of my treatment. He is very kind. My oncologist described him as "very, very smart". Yes he is!!! Every week I met with him during my 30 treatments of radiation. He always had time to completely explain things I am so greatful he was my dr during this tough time in my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bhavsar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bhavsar frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Ultrasound Guided Procedures, and Bladder Cancer.
Dr. Bhavsar's office is located at 901 N Porter Ave, Norman, OK 73071. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bhavsar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Health Edmond
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Norman Regional Hospital
Norman Regional Oncology
Norman Regional Hospital901 N Porter Ave, Norman, OK 73071 (405) 307-1680
Integris Sthwst Mdcl Cntr Op Rm
Bashar Alasad, MD4401 S Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73109 (405) 636-7131
Radiation Medicine Associates, PC
Integris Cancer Institute5911 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73142 (405) 773-6700