Dr. Khanna has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shrinkhala Khanna, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Khanna completed a residency at 2015. She currently practices at Umass Memorial Medical Center and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. Dr. Khanna is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baystate Med Ctr/Tufts U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital
- 2015, Residency Hospital
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Residency Hospital
- 2013, Internship Hospital
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Internship Hospital
- 2010, Medical School
- Maulana Azad Med Coll Univ Delhi, Medical School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Umass Memorial Medical Center55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655 Existing Patients: (508) 334-1000
Simonds-sinon Regional Cancer Center
Behavioral Medicine Associates275 Nichols Rd, Fitchburg, MA 01420 Existing Patients: (978) 343-5048
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khanna?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shrinkhala Khanna, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khanna's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khanna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khanna frequently treats Lung Cancer, Anemia, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Khanna's office is located at 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khanna speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center
- Health Alliance Hospital Leominster
- Umass Memorial Medical Center