Dr. Shrikant Bhamre, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bhamre's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shrikant Bhamre, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Bhamre completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bhamre is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1992
- Columbia College/Columbia University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Locals (any local)
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1249 5th Ave, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 628-2844
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhamre?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bhamre accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bhamre frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Eye Infections, and Eyelid Disorders.
Dr. Bhamre's office is located at 1249 5th Ave, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bhamre has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.