Dr. Raj has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shreya Raj, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Raj completed a residency at Harvard Longwood Psychiatry Residency Program. She currently practices at Brigham and Women's Hospital - Hale Building for Transformative Medicine and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raj is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Harvard Longwood Psychiatry Residency Program, Residency Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brigham and Women's Hospital - Hale Building for Transformative Medicine60 Fenwood Rd, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 732-6753
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raj?
Very helpful doctor. She had a great manner and went over her recommendations in great detail. She seemed to have a great deal of expertise. I felt very comfortable with her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raj accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raj frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , ADHD and-or ADD, and Family Psychotherapy.
Dr. Raj's office is located at 60 Fenwood Rd, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital