Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vinekar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shreekumar Vinekar, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Vinekar completed a residency at Church Home Hospital. and is affiliated with AllianceHealth - Midwest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vinekar is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Church Home Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital
- U Okla Hlth Scis Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Church Home Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1967
- University of Mumbai, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vinekar?
Dr Vinekar was recommended by my old psychiatrist who retired in 2013 & said he believed he was the best in the state Since being under Dr Vinekars care since 2013 I agree that he is the best For years I was misdiagnosed until my old Dr properly diagnosed me I've tried many different meds & Dr Vinekar didnt give up on me until we found the right 1 for my depression He is very thorough, listens & truly cares. I FINALLY have my life back thanks to Dr Vinekar I would higly recommend him to others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vinekar frequently treats Psychotic Disorders and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Vinekar's office is located at 920 Stanton L Young Blvd Ste 3460, Oklahoma City, OK 73104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vinekar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AllianceHealth - Midwest
- OU Medical Center Edmond
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City