Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Shree Kurup, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Kurup completed a residency at New York Medical College. He currently practices at Retina Centers PC and is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kurup is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Calcutta / Calcutta National Medical College, Medical School
- National Inst Of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2003
- NY Med Coll/Our Lady of Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1998
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1997
- Cornell Med Coll/Ny Hosp, Other Education — 1995
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- USI Affinity
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina Centers PC
Retina Centers PC6585 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704 Existing Patients: (520) 742-7444
University Hospitals11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-1000
University Hospitals Eye Institute5778 Darrow Rd Ste 104, Hudson, OH 44236 Existing Patients: (330) 655-1333
University Hospitals Female Pelvic5850 Landerbrook Dr Ste 306, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124 Existing Patients: (440) 250-2020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kurup?
wonderful! He gave me both great confidence in him and great advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kurup frequently treats Retinal Vein Occlusion, Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, and Iridocyclitis.
Dr. Kurup's office is located at 6585 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kurup speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kurup has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center