Dr. Shoshana Sokoloff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sokoloff's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shoshana Sokoloff, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Amherst, MA. Dr. Sokoloff completed a residency at Cambridge Hospital Ma. She currently practices at Child, Adolescent & Adult Psychiatry.
- Cambridge Hospital Ma, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Cambridge Hospital Ma, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Boston City Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Harvard, Undergraduate School
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Child, Adolescent & Adult Psychiatry409 Main St Ste 123, Amherst, MA 01002 Existing Patients: (413) 256-0147
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sokoloff?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sokoloff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sokoloff frequently treats Anxiety, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Sokoloff's office is located at 409 Main St Ste 123, Amherst, MA 01002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sokoloff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.