Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Inbar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shmuel Inbar, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Inbar completed a residency at U Wisc Sch Med. He currently practices at UNIVNM-MEDICINE CLINIC and is affiliated with Unm Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Inbar is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Ill Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Wisc Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Ichilov-Tel Aviv Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Poriya Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Rambam Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Isreal Inst Technology, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Univ. of New Mexico Hospital2211 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106 Existing Patients: (505) 272-2273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Inbar?
Dr. Inbar is very knowledgeable cardiologist, he deeply cares about his patients and very nice person, it is important to be treated well since you are the patient in need of help. All his medical assistants and nurses are caring, polite, helpful and smiling, this is good atmosphere for patients. I highly recommend Dr. Inbar and his team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Inbar frequently treats Heart Disease, Atrial Fibrillation, and Arrhythmias.
Dr. Inbar's office is located at 2211 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Inbar speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Inbar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unm Hospital