Dr. Wang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shirley Wang, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Wang completed a residency at University Of Kansas School Of Medicine-Wichita. and is affiliated with Olathe Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wang is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine-Wichita, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Drake University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang?
Have been treated by Dr Wang for over a year. Total experience has been very good. I am a tough case and she has really helped me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shirley Wang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wang frequently treats Arthritis, Malaise and Fatigue, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Wang's office is located at 14300 Metcalf Ave Ste 101, Overland Park, KS 66223. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wang speaks Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Olathe Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- 1 14300 Metcalf Ave Ste 101, Overland Park, KS 66223 (913) 210-5400
Arthritis & Rheumatology Clinics of Kansas
Arthritis and Rheumatology Clinics of Kansas - Olathe Branch801 N Mur Len Rd Ste 112, Olathe, KS 66062 (913) 839-1525