Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Shirley Williams, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lewisville, TX. Dr. Williams completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. She currently practices at Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Medical City Denton. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Williams is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Specialists614 S Edmonds Ln Ste 101, Lewisville, TX 75067 Existing Patients: (972) 434-1988
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
Always concentrated on me the patient!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Williams has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Williams frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Williams' office is located at 614 S Edmonds Ln Ste 101, Lewisville, TX 75067. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Williams speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Denton
- Medical City Lewisville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton