Dr. Shirley Reddoch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reddoch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shirley Reddoch, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Reddoch completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. She currently practices at Johns Hopkins University Division of Pediatric Hematology. Dr. Reddoch is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins University Division of Pediatric Hematology720 Rutland Ave Rm 1125, Baltimore, MD 21205 Existing Patients: (410) 955-6132
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddoch?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reddoch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reddoch frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Reddoch's office is located at 720 Rutland Ave Rm 1125, Baltimore, MD 21205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reddoch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.