Dr. Shirley Rajan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rajan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shirley Rajan, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in East Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Rajan completed a residency at Umass Memorial Medical Center University Campus. She currently practices at The Rajan Center for Family Wellness and is affiliated with Penn Medicine Princeton Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Umass Memorial Medical Center University Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Umass Memorial Medical Center University Campus, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Medical School — 2010
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Rajan Center for Family Wellness
The Rajan Center for Family Wellness74 Brunswick Woods Dr, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Existing Patients: (774) 314-7797
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rajan?
I have seen Dr. Rajan for my mental illness that led me to be sent home from my university. She is the first and the most wonderful psychiatrist I have seen. She helped me gain insight into my issues, and came up with a plan to make it easier for me to manage my conditions. She was a light in my life during a very difficult time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rajan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rajan frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Rajan's office is located at 74 Brunswick Woods Dr, East Brunswick, NJ 08816. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rajan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penn Medicine Princeton Health