Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Shirley Fung, MD
Dr. Shirley Fung, MD is
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- ALBERT EINSTEIN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE OF YESHIVA UNIVERSITY, Fellowship Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fung?
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Shirley Fung, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Fung's profile.
Dr. Fung in specializes in Allergy. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Fung's office is located at 211 S 9th St Ste 400 Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Fung provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Shirley Fung, MD is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Shirley Fung, MD holds board certification in Allergy & Immunology.
Dr. Fung has over 24 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Shirley Fung, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Jefferson Personalized Primary Care
Asthma Allergy & Pulmonary Assoc., P.C.211 S 9th St Ste 400, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (484) 381-0254