Dr. Shirley Wilson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wilson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shirley Wilson, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Brunswick, GA. Dr. Wilson completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. She currently practices at Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Arkansas - Little Rock, AR, Medical School
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Obstetrics & Gynecology
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Obstetrics & Gynecology2500 Starling St Ste 606, Brunswick, GA 31520 Existing Patients: (912) 466-5636
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilson?
She has a very gentle nature
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilson frequently treats Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis, Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum, and Pregnancy Ultrasound.
Dr. Wilson's office is located at 2500 Starling St Ste 606, Brunswick, GA 31520. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick