Dr. Shiraz Shariff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shariff's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shiraz Shariff, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saginaw, MI. Dr. Shariff completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at MICHIGAN CARDIOVASCULAR INSTITUTE and is affiliated with Ascension St. Mary's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shariff is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Jewish Meml, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Khyber Med Coll, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michigan Cardiovascular Institute
Saginaw Office1015 S WASHINGTON AVE, Saginaw, MI 48601 Existing Patients: (989) 754-3000
St Mary's Chesaning Health Center1600 Brady St, Chesaning, MI 48616 Existing Patients: (989) 754-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shariff?
He is a wonderful cardiologist! He has been my doctor for many years. Very caring and explains everything! His staff is also very friendly and helpful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shariff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shariff frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Shariff's office is located at 1015 S WASHINGTON AVE, Saginaw, MI 48601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shariff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Mary's Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Marlette Regional Hospital
- Mclaren Bay Region
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland