Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (855) 826-6384.
Dr. Shira Dinner, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Shira Dinner, MD is a hematology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Dinner completed a residency at University of Chicago Medical Center. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dinner is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medicine Developmental Therapeutics Institute233 E Superior St Fl 1, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
Northwestern Medical Group - Galter Pavilion675 N Saint Clair St Ste 21-100, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University Of Chicago Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dinner?
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dinner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shira Dinner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dinner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dinner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dinner frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Myeloproliferative Disorders, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Dinner's office is located at 233 E Superior St Fl 1, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.