Dr. Shingo Chihara, MD
Dr. Shingo Chihara, MD
Dr. Shingo Chihara, MD is an Infectious Disease Specialist in Seattle, WA. They graduated from
This provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule.
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
Virginia Mason Federal Way Medical Center33501 1st Way S, Federal Way, WA 98003Monday07:00 - 17:00Tuesday07:00 - 17:00Wednesday07:00 - 17:00Thursday07:00 - 17:00Friday07:00 - 17:00Saturday08:00 - 18:00Sunday08:00 - 18:00
Experience and Background Check
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chihara?
Choice Plus POS II
National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Card PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0HealthyBlue Advantage
Cigna PPOLocalPlusOpen Access Plus
First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
Health Alliance PPO
Choice Care PPO
- Dr. Shingo Chihara, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Seattle, WA. He specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine.
- MD, Yamanashi Medical University, Japan, 1999
- Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Medical Microbiology
- Primary Care Internal Medicine Program, University of Connecticut, 2005; Chief medical resident, University of Connecticut Primary Care Internal Medicine Program, 2006
- Infectious Diseases, Rush University Medical Center and John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County, 2008; Medical Microbiology, University of Utah, 2009
Frequently Asked Questions
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Shingo Chihara, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Chihara's profile.
Dr. Chihara in specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chihara frequently treats the following conditions: Cellulitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chihara's office is located at 1100 9th Ave Seattle, WA 98101. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Chihara provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Shingo Chihara, MD is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Shingo Chihara, MD holds board certification in Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Medical Microbiology.
Dr. Shingo Chihara, MD has a star rating of 2.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Virginia Mason Medical Center
925 Seneca St, Seattle, WA