Dr. Shing-Chiu Wong, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Wong completed a residency at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. He currently practices at Cardiology at Weill Cornell Medical Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Wong is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Cardiology at Weill Cornell Medical Center
Division of Interventional Cardiology520 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021 (646) 962-5500
Cantonese, Chinese, Mandarin, English
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at St Lukes Division, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1984
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wong?
Very thoughtful, precise and considerate Dr. He was fabulous to speak to and extremely patient with me. I would highly recommend Dr. Wong!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center