Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Shing Chiu Wong, MD
Dr. Shing Chiu Wong, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Wong completed a residency at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wong is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cantonese, Chinese, Mandarin
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at St Lukes Division, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1984
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wong?
Brilliant doctor with real compassion and patience and a disarming sense of humor. Made the situation a little less terrifying.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shing Chiu Wong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wong's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wong frequently treats Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG), Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Wong's office is located at 520 East 70th Street, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wong speaks Cantonese, Chinese, and Mandarin. View profile to see all.