Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shilpesh Patel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Mill, SC. Dr. Patel completed a residency at St Lukes Episcopal Hospital. He currently practices at Patel Medical Clinic PA and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Cardiology.
- Harvard Medical School, Other Education — 1998
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Patel Medical Clinic PA515 Rivercrossing Dr Ste 200, Fort Mill, SC 29715 Existing Patients: (803) 835-6500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Great service and staff at Patel Medical Clinic. Dr. Patel listened to my concerns and I didn't feel rushed which was a first after seeing many different cardiologists. He was honest and has taken great care of me the past 8 years. I have recommenced my friends and family see him as there is no better service out there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shilpesh Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Anxiety, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 515 Rivercrossing Dr Ste 200, Fort Mill, SC 29715. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Atrium Health Pineville
- Piedmont Medical Center