Dr. Shiao Woo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Woo's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shiao Woo, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Woo completed a residency at Stanford U Med. He currently practices at University of Louisville and is affiliated with University Of Louisville Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Woo is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Stanford U Med, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- So Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Malaya, Fac Med, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Louisville529 S Jackson St, Louisville, KY 40202 Existing Patients: (502) 562-4360
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woo?
Dr Woo treated my husband for acoustic neuroma. He is funny, smart, talks to you not at you... just a perfect experience!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Woo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Woo frequently treats Brain Cancer, Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma), and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Woo's office is located at 529 S Jackson St, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Woo speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Woo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Louisville Hospital