Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shetal Shah, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Dallas, TX. She currently practices at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Can’t say enough about Dr Shah. She’s very thorough and explains everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shetal Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.