Dr. Sherwin Zargaroff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zargaroff's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sherwin Zargaroff, MD is a urology specialist in Jupiter, FL. Dr. Zargaroff completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical School. He currently practices at Florida Urology Associates and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Zargaroff is board certified in Urology.
- Northwestern U/mcgaw, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Stony Brook Hosp-SUNY, Undergraduate School — 2001
- All Florida PPO Inc
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Independent Health
- Inland Empire Health Plan
- Locals (any local)
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Triple-S Salud, Inc. (TSS)
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- US Health and Life Insurance Company
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Urology Associates240 W Indiantown Rd Ste 107, Jupiter, FL 33458 Existing Patients: (561) 876-5649
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zargaroff?
I am a patient of his in the office. Recently I was admitted to the hospital for my Diabetes. He came in to visit me and say hello. He is very nice
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zargaroff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zargaroff frequently treats Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Blood in Urine (Hematuria), and Urinary Stones.
Dr. Zargaroff's office is located at 240 W Indiantown Rd Ste 107, Jupiter, FL 33458. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zargaroff speaks Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zargaroff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Jfk Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center North Campus
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center