Dr. Shuman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sherry Shuman, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Shuman completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. She currently practices at Central Medical Group and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shuman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shuman?
She has been treating my husband for more than 3 years and she is amazing! She truly cares to help patients!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sherry Shuman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shuman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shuman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shuman frequently treats Arthritis, Lupus, and Fibromyalgia.
Dr. Shuman's office is located at 4921 Parkview Pl Ste 14A 14A, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Memorial Hospital East
Central Medical Group
Central Medical Group4921 Parkview Pl Ste 14A 14A, Saint Louis, MO 63110 (314) 454-8778