Dr. Sherry Burchell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burchell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sherry Burchell, MD is a general surgery specialist in Santa Ana, CA. Dr. Burchell completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina. She currently practices at Orange County Emergency Surgical Specialists Inc. and is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burchell is board certified in General Surgery.
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Medical University of South Carolina, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Mercer University, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of South Carolina At Columbia, Medical School — 1987
- University of South Carolina At Columbia, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Gateway Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orange County Emergency Surgical Specialists Inc.999 N Tustin Ave Ste 116, Santa Ana, CA 92705 Existing Patients: (714) 547-1915
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burchell?
I had the fortune of receiving life-saving trauma surgery from Dr Burchelle at OC Global. She is truly a great surgeon. The after care visits went very well, and I always received excellent service. I cannot recommend her enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burchell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burchell frequently treats Traumatic Brain Injury, Wound Repair, and Rib Fracture.
Dr. Burchell's office is located at 999 N Tustin Ave Ste 116, Santa Ana, CA 92705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burchell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Orange County Global Medical Center