Dr. Moideen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sherin Moideen, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Moideen completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University - Psychiatry. She currently practices at Jackson Center - Outpatient Psychiatry and is affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moideen is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Virginia Commonwealth University - Psychiatry, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Intern in Psychiatry, Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College Of Virgina Campus, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Doctor of Medicine, Miramar, FL, Medical School — 2011
- Mount Allison University, Sackville, New Brunswick, Canada, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moideen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sherin Moideen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moideen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moideen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moideen frequently treats Anxiety, Psychological Evaluation, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Moideen's office is located at 501 N 2nd St, Richmond, VA 23219. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center