Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Sherif Taha, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Greenville, NC. Dr. Taha completed a residency at LI college hospital. He currently practices at Allergy Partners of Eastern Carolina and is affiliated with Vidant Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Chldns Hospital Of Mich, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- LI college hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Assir Cen Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- El Shatby Chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Alexandria U Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Alexandria / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taha?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Taha has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Taha frequently treats Hives, Animal Allergies, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Taha's office is located at 1150 E Arlington Blvd, Greenville, NC 27858. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taha speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Vidant Medical Center
Allergy Partners of Eastern Carolina
Allergy Partners of Eastern Carolina1150 E Arlington Blvd, Greenville, NC 27858 (252) 756-1333