Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Shelley Hankins, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Hankins completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. She currently practices at Drexel Cardiology and is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hankins is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Columbia University School Of Engineering, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Drexel Cardiology219 N Broad St Fl 2, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (215) 762-5080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hankins?
Great, humble, underrated, female doctor. I have been fighting extreme congestive heart failure for almost ten years. I am talking about ejection fraction sometimes going down to 15%. I have been to many hospitals in that time trying to get the right medicine combo for my heart . She bought me back from the dead at Hahnemann University Hospital. She found the right combo for my heart. I haven't been back to a hospital since she worked on me. I can walk fast and even jog a little now. I changed my whole diet. I do some excercise and try to walk a lot. I stay away from processed foods and red meat. I eat wild salmon and little grilled chicken. In addition to this, I drink sea moss with almond milk, sour sop, fresh juices, and eat beets and lots of vegetables. Maybe this testimony might help someone who has CHF and used to be how I was. Benjamin Sealey AMIEEE
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hankins frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Hypotension.
Dr. Hankins' office is located at 219 N Broad St Fl 2, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hankins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hahnemann University Hospital