Take charge of your health!
Dr. Marne's Background
Sheldon Marne, DPM is a practicing Podiatrist (Foot Specialist) in Hendersonville, NC. Dr. Marne graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1962. Dr. Marne also specializes in Foot & Ankle Surgery. He currently practices at ABC Podiatry Center and is affiliated with Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital, Mission Health Memorial Campus and Mission Health St Joseph Campus. Dr. Marne accepts multiple insurance plans including TRICARE, Coventry Health Care and Great West. In addition to English, Dr. Marne's practice supports these languages: German and Spanish.
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Mission Health Memorial Campus
- Mission Health St Joseph Campus
- Transylvania Community Hospital
- Medical School
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- New York, NY
Learn More About Sports Injuries