Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Retchin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sheldon Retchin, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Retchin completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University. He currently practices at The Ohio State University. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Retchin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Ohio State University
Limited To Official University Duties On410 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210 Existing Patients: (614) 293-8054
Medical College of Virginia Hospitals1250 E Marshall St, Richmond, VA 23298 Existing Patients: (828) 530-6804
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Retchin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Retchin frequently treats Bladder Diseases, Cellulitis, and Cholesterol Screening.
Dr. Retchin's office is located at 410 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Retchin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.