Dr. Sheldon Palgon, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Palgon completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Palgon is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Affinity Health Plan
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- HealthCare Partners
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Railroad Medicare
- US Family Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palgon?
Dr Pargon is caring kind dr who takes good care of his patients rapidly he gets to the bottom of the situation to keep them healthy