Dr. Shelby Bentz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bentz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shelby Bentz, MD is a cosmetic medicine specialist in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Bentz completed a residency at Anesthesiology. and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Downtown - Bakersfield. Dr. Bentz is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Anesthesiology, Residency Hospital — 1997
- UCSF, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Kern Medical Center, Bakersfield, Ca, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1993
- California State University Bakersfield, Other Education — 1984
- M.S. Psychology, Other Education — 1984
- California State University, Fullerton, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Bakersfield College, Undergraduate School — 1980
Missoula Bone & Joint
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242 Existing Patients: (319) 356-1616
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bentz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bentz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bentz's office is located at 4105 Empire Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bentz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bentz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Downtown - Bakersfield