Dr. Gentile has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sheillah Gentile, MD is a family medicine specialist in Dyer, IN. Dr. Gentile completed a residency at Indiana University / School of Medicine. She currently practices at Dba Gentile Healthcare and is affiliated with Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gentile is board certified in Family Practice.
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Far Eastern University--Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Medical School — 1986
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dba Gentile Healthcare1001 Main St Fl 3, Dyer, IN 46311 Existing Patients: (219) 865-9160
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gentile?
Dr Sheillah Gentile has been my primary physician for 20 years. I've never encountered a more caring, empathetic physician in my 62 years. She never makes you feel rushed, she is focused on you and listens to you during your visit. She is very thorough and takes the time to explain what she is doing/prescribing/etc and answers any questions you might have. Her assistant is much the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gentile accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gentile frequently treats Symptomatic Menopause, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Abnormal Thyroid.
Dr. Gentile's office is located at 1001 Main St Fl 3, Dyer, IN 46311. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gentile speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center