Dr. Smalls-Stokes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sheila Smalls-Stokes, MD is a neurology specialist in Salisbury, NC. Dr. Smalls-Stokes completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. She currently practices at Novant Health Rowan Neurology and is affiliated with Novant Health Rowan Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smalls-Stokes is board certified in Neurology.
- U Mass, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Novant Health Rowan Neurology
Novant Health Rowan Neurology911 W Henderson St Ste 120, Salisbury, NC 28144 Existing Patients: (704) 637-1779
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smalls-Stokes?
Dr. Smalls-Stokes gets a rough rap coming behind Dr. Hill. She is to the point & I believe this makes for misunderstanding her. She is thorough and knowledgable. I had to cancel my April 4th appt. and was unable to give proper notice.Dr. Small-Stokes does a great job as my sleep doctor. The staff in her office does a great job as well, especially the person who's name slips mind but she truly watches over Dr. Small-Stokes, but she personally contacts you upon missing an scheduled appt. Lou G
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smalls-Stokes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smalls-Stokes frequently treats Sleep Disorders, Epilepsy, and Headache.
Dr. Smalls-Stokes' office is located at 911 W Henderson St Ste 120, Salisbury, NC 28144. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Rowan Medical Center