Dr. Sheila Woods, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Woods' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sheila Woods, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Mauldin, SC. Dr. Woods completed a residency at University Ky. She currently practices at Greenville ADHD Specialists P.A. and is affiliated with St. Francis Downtown. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Ky, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Kentucky Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 1979
- University Of Kentucky, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greenville ADHD Specialists P.A.
Primary Office211 E Butler Rd Ste C1, Mauldin, SC 29662 Existing Patients: (864) 305-1662
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woods?
Dr. Woods is friendly, compassionate, and extremely knowledgable about ADHD, ADHD medicines and issues associated with ADHD. My kids and I highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Woods accepts your insurance.
Dr. Woods frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Insomnia, and Conduct Disorder.
Dr. Woods' office is located at 211 E Butler Rd Ste C1, Mauldin, SC 29662. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Woods has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Francis Downtown