Dr. Sheila Garris-Wallace, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Garris-Wallace completed a residency at DC General Hospital. She currently practices at Commonwealth Primary Care and is affiliated with Henrico Doctors' Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- DC General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Howard University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Optima Health
- Railroad Medicare
- Virginia Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garris-Wallace?
I have been a patient of Dr. Wallace for more than 20 years and have relied on her professional care and direction with confidence and complete satisfaction. She is patient and comprehensive in responding to my medical concerns, and I have been able to rely the efficiency of her and her office in responding to health concern calls to her office.
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Bon Secours - Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Mary's Hospital