Dr. Woodhouse Sheila, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sheila's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Woodhouse Sheila, MD is a cardiology specialist in Oxon Hill, MD. Dr. Sheila completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. She currently practices at UM Capital Region Medical Group and is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sheila is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Temple U, Internship Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Board Certified in Cardiac CT Angiography, Other Education
- Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Other Education
- Board Certified in Echocardiography, Other Education
- Board Certified in Nuclear Cardiology, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UM Capital Region Medical Group
UM Capital Region Medical Group251 National Harbor Blvd Fl 5, Oxon Hill, MD 20745 Existing Patients: (301) 618-2273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheila?
I've seen Dr. Woodhouse three times in the last 5 months. My health history is full of complications. I've had several cardiologists over the last 25 years. One told me that my heart disease is my fault because I was borderline obese. Another refused to believe that I'd had MIs, saying I didn't fit "the profile". I never imagined that I wold find a doctor who listened, researched my conditions and educated me. Dr W spent almost an hour with me, while taking copious notes, during my first visit. She has a plan for my heart health going forward. She encourages me to be healthy without shaming me. She is thorough, kind and highly intelligent, all in addition to being very professional and quite obviously at the top of her field. I feel safe and hopeful being in her care. For me, that has never happened with a cardiologist before. I can't recommend her enough even though she runs late sometimes. I'll happily sacrifice 30 minutes in her waiting room to be in her care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sheila accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sheila frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors.
Dr. Sheila's office is located at 251 National Harbor Blvd Fl 5, Oxon Hill, MD 20745. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sheila speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sheila has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Maryland Medical Center