Dr. Weaver has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sheila Weaver, DO is a critical care medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Weaver completed a residency at Syracuse University Hospital. She currently practices at Temple University Hospital and is affiliated with Chestnut Hill Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weaver is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Syracuse University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weaver?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weaver accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weaver frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Emphysema, and Wheezing.
Dr. Weaver's office is located at 3401 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19140. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weaver speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Temple University Hospital