Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Shefali Shah, MD is a family medicine specialist in Columbia, PA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at West Suburban Hospital Med Center. She currently practices at Twin Rose Family Medicine and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- West Suburban Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- West Suburban Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1991
- Fairfield University CT, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Planned Administration Inc
- Universal American
- UPMC Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Dr Shah has shown her dedication and concern for her patients on a continual basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Gas-Bloat Syndrome, Viral Infection, and Ringworm.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 306 N 7th St, Columbia, PA 17512. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lancaster General Hospital
- WellSpan York Hospital