Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Shefali Gupta, MD is a nephrology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at University Hospital. She currently practices at Southwest Kidney Institute, PLC and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gupta is board certified in Nephrology.
- University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Himachal Pradesh Med Coll, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Kidney Institute, PLC
Southwest Kidney Institute, PLC9746 N 90th Pl Ste 205, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Existing Patients: (480) 610-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr Gumpta after my recent bout with renal failure. I have to say after 68 years she is the first doctor that proved she was working for me. She explained everything with words I understood and twice after going through my records the doctor called me at home sometimes at nine at night after working all day. She is like a modern day Dr. Welbey! Most doctors have the assistant follow up but Dr Gupta takes the time with a call directly from her. I am so happy to have met her and her wonderful staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gupta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats Acidosis, Hyperkalemia, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 9746 N 90th Pl Ste 205, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center