Dr. Shazib Khawaja, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khawaja's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shazib Khawaja, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Carrollton, GA. Dr. Khawaja completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Tanner Heart & Vascular Spec and is affiliated with Tanner Medical Center - Carrollton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khawaja is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA / CROOKSTON CAMPUS, Medical School — 2002
- Arizona Heart Institute / Peripheral Interventional Training, Other Education — 2002
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khawaja?
great and awesome
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khawaja accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khawaja frequently treats Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Khawaja's office is located at 705 Dixie St Ste 401, Carrollton, GA 30117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khawaja has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tanner Medical Center - Carrollton
- Tanner Medical Center/Villa Rica