Dr. Shazib Khawaja, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Carrollton, GA. Dr. Khawaja completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Tanner Heart & Vascular Spec and is affiliated with Tanner Medical Center - Carrollton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khawaja is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Tanner Heart & Vascular Spec
Tanner Heart & Vascular Spec705 Dixie St Ste 401, Carrollton, GA 30117 Existing Patients: (770) 836-9326
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Arizona Heart Institute / Peripheral Interventional Training, Other Education — 2002
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khawaja?
I am so very grateful for Dr. Khawaja. His knowledge and skills saved my husband from having a major heart attack. Husband states he feels better than he has in 30 years and very grateful for Dr. Khawaja as well.
- Tanner Medical Center - Carrollton
- Tanner Medical Center - Villa Rica