Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Shazia Zafar, MD is a hematology specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL. Dr. Zafar completed a residency at Creighton University Medical Center. She currently practices at Southwest Florida Cancer Care and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zafar is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Creighton University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Texas Tech Health Science Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Rawalpindi Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore, Medical School — 2000
- Federal Government College, Wah Cantt, Pakistan, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu
Southwest Florida Cancer Care
Southwest Florida Cancer Care1000 N Hiatus Rd Ste 110, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026 Existing Patients: (954) 883-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zafar?
Dr Zafar is wonderful, she always listens to my concerns and she worked with me on a treatment plan that not only was effective but way more manageable than what I had done prior. One of the best doctors I have ever seen hands down.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zafar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zafar frequently treats Anemia, Osteoporosis, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Zafar's office is located at 1000 N Hiatus Rd Ste 110, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zafar speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Plantation General Hospital