Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shazia Khan, MD is a nephrology specialist in Newnan, GA. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Washington DC VA Medical Center. and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Nephrology.
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Medical School
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Washington DC VA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Washington DC VA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1425 HIGHWAY 34 E, Newnan, GA 30265 Existing Patients: (770) 304-3724
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Dr Khan worked with my dad when his kidneys quit functioning properly. She not only acted quickly and professionally in working with my dad, but she also contacted me by phone (I live out of state). Very grateful for the great work she did for my dad
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shazia Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, Proteinuria, and Renal Hyperparathyroidism.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 1425 HIGHWAY 34 E, Newnan, GA 30265. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Panjabi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital