Dr. Shaz Siddiqi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Siddiqi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shaz Siddiqi, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Laurel, MD. Dr. Siddiqi completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Siddiqi is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siddiqi?
Excellent professional. Knowledgeable, personable and ethical.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Siddiqi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Siddiqi frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Pollen Allergy, and Animal Allergies.
Dr. Siddiqi's office is located at 13900 Laurel Lakes Ave Ste 210, Laurel, MD 20707. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Siddiqi speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Siddiqi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital