Dr. Shawnta Speer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Speer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shawnta Speer, MD is a hematology specialist in Albany, GA. Dr. Speer completed a residency at Baptist Medical Center - East. She currently practices at Phoebe Putney Cncr Ctr Hem/Onc and is affiliated with Crisp Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Speer is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Clinic Hematology/Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Baptist Medical Center - East, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Phoebe Putney Cncr Ctr Hem/Onc
Phoebe Putney Cncr Ctr Hem/Onc427 W 3rd Ave Ste 100, Albany, GA 31701 Existing Patients: (229) 312-7141
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Speer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Speer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Speer frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Speer's office is located at 427 W 3rd Ave Ste 100, Albany, GA 31701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Speer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crisp Regional Hospital
- Dorminy Medical Center
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital