Dr. Shawn Palmer, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Algonquin, IL. Dr. Palmer completed a residency at Kennedy Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at OrthoIllinois and is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Palmer is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Chicago-Pritzker School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Med And Dentistry Of New Jersey, Internship Hospital — 1997
- pittsburg state university, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Alliance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palmer?
Dr.Palmer did my knee replacement in July of 2019. My knee feels great. Even helped my left knee and hip to stop hurting. From start to finish he and his team were amazing. If my left knee ever needs to be replaced he is the only surgeon I would let perform the surgery.
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin