Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Shawn Trokhan, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Closter, NJ. Dr. Trokhan completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery. He currently practices at Trokhan Orthopaedics, LLC and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. Dr. Trokhan is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Princeton University, Undergraduate School
- Cleveland Clinic, Other Education
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Trokhan Orthopaedics, LLC
Trokhan Orthopaedics, LLC235 CLOSTER DOCK RD, Closter, NJ 07624 Existing Patients: (201) 767-1908
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trokhan?
D Trokhan is a very excellent Doctor and is very thorough and takes time to explains in detail what your injury is about . I would highly recommend Doctor Trokhan
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Trokhan frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Trokhan's office is located at 235 CLOSTER DOCK RD, Closter, NJ 07624. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trokhan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital