Click here to compare with other Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy Specialists.
Dr. Shawn Naylor, DO is a osteopathic manipulative therapy specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Naylor completed a residency at Centura Health-St Anthony North Hospital. He currently practices at Sound Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Naylor is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine--Vallejo, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Naylor?
I have lyme disease. Dr. Shawn Baylor helped me tremendously. I went to him once a month for a year. He treated me with naturopathics and antibiotics. Then I also changed to no grains diet. I feel better than ever now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Naylor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Naylor frequently treats Lyme Disease, Viral Infection, and Insomnia.
Dr. Naylor's office is located at 2460 W 26th Ave Ste 420C, Denver, CO 80211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.