Dr. Shawn Glisson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Glisson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shawn Glisson, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Glisson completed a residency at University Of Louisville. He currently practices at Norton Cancer Institute and is affiliated with King's Daughters' Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Glisson is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University Of Louisville, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Indiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Indiana Health Network
- Kentucky Medical Assistance Assignment
- Kentucky Physicians Plan
- Passport Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Norton Cancer Institute
Norton Cancer Institute676 S Floride St, Louisville, KY 40202 Existing Patients: (502) 629-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glisson?
The absolute best doctor you could ever have
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Glisson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Glisson frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Sickle Cell Disease.
Dr. Glisson's office is located at 676 S Floride St, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Glisson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- King's Daughters' Health
- Norton Hospital
- Norton Women's and Children's Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital